9.14.2011

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE: THE ASLEEP & THE AWAKE


Francis Firebrace from Kevin Lee Brown on Vimeo.


Another great video for you, my wonderful readers. This one is much more profound about Francis Firebrace, an Aboriginal story teller from Australia/New Zealand. He's dedicated his life to spreading the message about the power of the human spirit.

Firebrace is the father of the incredibly talented, eighteen year old international photographer Nirrimi Hakanson. Check out her beautiful, ethereal work at her blog WE LIVE YOUNG, another one of my personal favourites.

Side note: I'll be attending the TEDxManitoba event tomorrow, which will feature some of the most progressive thinkers, creators and innovators from a National and International perspective. I'll make sure to fill you all in about the event and divulge my absolute undying LOVE  for TED talks. À demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out