10.07.2011

YES PLEASE



I've always wanted to spend a summer abroad, immersing myself in a new culture, learning a new language and most importantly making new friends.

Barcelona has been at the top of my travel list for several years (along with Portugal, India and Indonesia). The architecture is incredible and the Spanish lifestyle as a whole, from what I've heard, suits my personality quite well: enjoy the simplest pleasures in life; friends, food, drink and laughs.

Sign me up!

Also, if you love this video as much as I do, check out the promotional videos EF Live the Language have done for Paris, London, Sydney and Beijing. The video for VANCOUVER is amazing, woo Canada!

Check out EF Live The Language to learn more about international education and travel opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out