10.16.2011

LIP BUTTER FOR YOUR PUCKER


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was filled with catching up with old friends, rocky road ice cream, reading (The Rum Diary, anyone?!)  and homework. And some shopping! 

In the middle of August, I challenged myself to not purchase anything for two entire months, unless it was absolutely necessary. This past summer was kind of a long, drawn out, amazing shopping spree in Montreal, Las Vegas & Chicago. It was awesome, but so unnecessary. 

 So, update. Challenge complete! I did it! And to reward myself I treated myself to a little beauty therapy at Sephora. If you haven't tried the KORRES Lip Butter - you should. Amazing product.

xo Monique

2 comments:

  1. I recently re-read "The Rum Diary" in preparation for the movie. Hunter S. Thompson's liver must hurt all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Johnny Depp. How's the book? Is it worth a read before seeing the movie?

    ReplyDelete

Shout out