7.10.2012

FROZEN STRAWBERRY BANANA CHOCOLATE TREATS





After coming across a cute little health, food and fitness blog- I found a recipe that looked too good not to try! Thankfully I had all the ingredients in my fridge so without further adieu: Frozen Strawberry Chocolate Banana Treats!


The original recipe called for peanut butter... but I used Nutella instead. 


I also substituted granola for Organic Holy Crap Cereal - Dragon's Blend. Mmmmm! I have to tell you that this cereal is my absolute favourite! It has hints of cinnamon, apples and cranberries in it! It's organic, gluten-free and vegan!


Ingredients:


Organic Bananas
Organic Strawberries
Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Organic Holy Crap - Dragon's Blend
Nutella


*You can find the original recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out