7.09.2012

KELOWNA TEASER



After coming home from Kelowna this afternoon and looking through all of my pictures, I feel as though I'm going to have to split my trip into several different posts. In the meantime, I thought I would give you guys a small taste of what I experienced in beautiful British Columbia through some of my favourite shots of the weekend.


I had such an incredible time in Kelowna, celebrating a friend's wedding, visiting with old friends, tasting local wines and exploring vineyards, and boating and swimming on Lake Okanagan. It was an amazing trip.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Monique!! Looks like so much fun! :)
    Much love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Shan! I thought of you yesterday while making my lastest post! Healthy frozen strawberry chocolate banana treats! xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo-nikki!
    Looks like you're enjoying summer to the fullest. You're pictures are STUNNING (as are you). You've captured those memories so perfectly. Miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer has been incredible Suzy! When are you coming over for some white peach sangria and treats?! <3

      Delete

Shout out